This tasting menu is based on CHA KAI SEKI.
Cha-kaiseki is served before the tea ceremony, cha-kaiseki cuisine is based on light dishes offered as hospitality to guests.
Traditionally, cha-kaiseki includes a menu of one soup and three dishes made with a variety of fresh seasonal ingredients.
And also enjoy with sake.
推敷 (First Plate) / 飯碗（Meshi-wan)：small rice dish、汁椀（Shiru-wan）：miso soup、向付（Mukōzuke）：sashimi
湯桶（Yuto)：pitcher of hot water having slightly browned rice in it
And then tea ceremony is usual Cha-kaiseki style.
I arranged this menu to cocktail and snack tasting menu.
One day's Tasting menu
The menu changes from day to day, so it is just for reference
- Butterbur sprout, bamboo shoots, sake, ponzu
- Riso / butterbur sprout, caper, roasted green tea
- Butterbur miso and moromi miso ball
- Grilled heshiko, tomato and mint
- Heshiko and white wine, celery, spices, pineapple, Japanese pepper vinegar
- Bekko candy
- Beef loin, buckwheat seed, Pu'er tea, sake, Ikkyuji natto, cacao
- Fried turnip cake
- Awabancha, paprika, hemp seeds, egg whites
- hot water with roasted rice
- pickled turnip
- Wagashi / paprika and lemongrass
- You can choose your favorite tea (Japanese tea, Chinese tea, black tea, fermented tea, flower tea, etc. are available)